Nike Wmns Air VaporMax Flyknit 3 Throwback Future (AJ6910-003)
We ship Monday to Friday (Hong Kong Time GMT +8:00)
We will always try to ship your order within 4 working days from that you've made your order. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped the next business day.
Should you have any question, feel free to email our customer service department.
We ship & offer FREE shipping worldwide :
- HONG KONG
- KOREA, SOUTH
- NEW ZEALAND
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Standard Shipping (5-18 Business Days) FREE
- Express Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
Items will be shipped via DHL or Hong Kong Post depending on the weight and value.
- Once your order shipped, we will issue a tracking number via email.
- Once the parcel has arrived in your country it will be passed on to an internal post service and be subject to their standard delivery procedures.
- You can track on DHL or Hong Kong Post.
- Due to an increased volume of orders during particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take a few days extra. We are doing our best to get all orders out as soon as possible.
- Orders containing 6 or more items may be shipped using another service than listed below.
- Delivery standard applies to working days in the destination and excludes the time for customs clearance.
- Buyer is responsible for contacting post office proactively to collect your parcel upon receipt of notification from post office/ customs for undelivered parcels/ parcels being retained.
- We are NOT responsible for ANY applicable customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations, local sales taxes and other customs charges incurred for goods being retained at Customs.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations
Color: BLK/RCR BL-LSR FCHS-MTLC SLVR
Be bouncy and buoyant in the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3. A high fashion–inspired upper features flowing, 2-tone lines of breathable, stretchable Flyknit construction. Revolutionary VaporMax Air technology keeps a spring in your step with toe-to-heel cushioning.
- VaporMax Air technology provides soft, lightweight responsiveness.
- Flyknit upper seamlessly integrates breathability, stretch and support.
- Textured 2-tone upper takes inspiration from the flowing, linear lines of couture fashion.
- Flywire cables work with the laces to provide more support as you tighten them.
- Strategic engineering creates contoured cushioning that sits directly underfoot and flexes with your stride.
- Tongue label draws inspiration from patches on Apollo space suits.
- Integrated lugs across the outsole create bouncy traction.
- Rubber pods in high-wear areas enhance durability.
Behind the Design
The Air VaporMax represents a new era in Nike innovation. “It’s changed our whole philosophy on how we design for Air,” says Cushioning Innovation Designer Zachary Elder. With the VaporMax, the designers wanted to truly capture the feeling of ‘running on air.’ The designers started by restructuring the Air unit so they could attach it directly to the upper. “That was the biggest challenge,” says Tom Minami, Senior Footwear Designer – but it was worth it. “Without any midsole or sockliner, you get to feel the Air in a whole new way.” In previous Air Max models, the goal was to fill the sole with as much Air as possible, but with the VaporMax, the focus is on using the Air efficiently. “As you step down, each lug gets pushed into the Air unit, ramping up the pressure,” Elder explains. “As you step off, the pressure releases, creating that springy bounce.” After the seven-year journey from ideation to release, Elder and Minami are excited for what’s to come. “I’m super proud of the product," Elder says. “This new approach is going to be a huge turning point for Air – and for Nike.”