Nike Air Force 1 Mid Utility Black (AQ9758-001)
We ship Monday to Friday (Hong Kong Time GMT +8:00)
We will always try to ship your order within 4 working days from that you've made your order. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped the next business day.
Should you have any question, feel free to email our customer service department.
We ship & offer FREE shipping worldwide :
- HONG KONG
- KOREA, SOUTH
- NEW ZEALAND
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Standard Shipping (5-18 Business Days) FREE
- Express Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
Items will be shipped via DHL or Hong Kong Post depending on the weight and value.
- Once your order shipped, we will issue a tracking number via email.
- Once the parcel has arrived in your country it will be passed on to an internal post service and be subject to their standard delivery procedures.
- You can track on DHL or Hong Kong Post.
- Due to an increased volume of orders during particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take a few days extra. We are doing our best to get all orders out as soon as possible.
- Orders containing 6 or more items may be shipped using another service than listed below.
- Delivery standard applies to working days in the destination and excludes the time for customs clearance.
- Buyer is responsible for contacting post office proactively to collect your parcel upon receipt of notification from post office/ customs for undelivered parcels/ parcels being retained.
- We are NOT responsible for ANY applicable customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations, local sales taxes and other customs charges incurred for goods being retained at Customs.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations
Color: BLACK/HALF BLUE-WHITE
OVERT FUNCTION FOR OVERT STYLE.
The Nike Air Force 1 Utility Mid Men's Shoe updates an icon with a versatile closure system that's both fresh and functional. Its stretch-textile tongue and gore straps secure the fit, even if you decide to wear the straps loose, while the cupsole design delivers unmistakable AF1 style.
- Leather, synthetic and textile upper gives comfortable support
- Hook-and-loop straps adjust for style versatility
- Stretch-textile tongue and gore straps give a snug fit
- Air unit provides superior cushioning
- Mid-height silhouette enhances coverage around your ankle
- Non-marking rubber in a sleek cupsole design gives traction and durability
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the blacktop, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.Size Chart