Nike Air Max 1 PRE Retro Curry (908366-700)
We ship Monday to Friday (Hong Kong Time GMT +8:00)
We will always try to ship your order within 3 business day from that you've made your order. Usually If you make your order before 09.00 am GMT+1 we will ship it within 48 hours. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped the next business day.
We ship & offer FREE shipping worldwide :
- HONG KONG
- KOREA, SOUTH
- NEW ZEALAND
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Standard Shipping (5-18 Business Days) FREE
- Express Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
Items will be shipped via DHL or Hong Kong Post depending on the weight and value.
- Once your order shipped, we will issue a tracking number via email.
- Once the parcel has arrived in your country it will be passed on to an internal post service and be subject to their standard delivery procedures.
- You can track on DHL or Hong Kong Post.
- Due to an increased volume of orders during particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take a few days extra. We are doing our best to get all orders out as soon as possible.
- Orders containing 6 or more items may be shipped using another service than listed below.
- Delivery standard applies to working days in the destination and excludes the time for customs clearance.
- Buyer is responsible for contacting post office proactively to collect your parcel upon receipt of notification from post office/ customs for undelivered parcels/ parcels being retained.
- We are NOT responsible for ANY applicable customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations, local sales taxes and other customs charges incurred for goods being retained at Customs.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations
Color: DK CURRY/TRUE WHITE-SPORT BLUE-BLACK
As the winner of the 2016 Vote Back, the Nike Air Max 1 Premium Retro Men's Shoe revisits a sought-after style. Koji, designer behind the Japanese label Atmos, originally created this Air Max 1 for the 2006 "Zoo Pack." His keen eye for color and patterns is obvious, further setting this coveted classic apart from the herd.