Nike VaporMax Premier Flyknit Grey (AO3241-001)
We ship Monday to Friday (Hong Kong Time GMT +8:00)
We will always try to ship your order within 4 working days from that you've made your order. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped the next business day.
Should you have any question, feel free to email our customer service department.
We ship & offer FREE shipping worldwide :
- HONG KONG
- KOREA, SOUTH
- NEW ZEALAND
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Standard Shipping (5-18 Business Days) FREE
- Express Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
Items will be shipped via DHL or Hong Kong Post depending on the weight and value.
- Once your order shipped, we will issue a tracking number via email.
- Once the parcel has arrived in your country it will be passed on to an internal post service and be subject to their standard delivery procedures.
- You can track on DHL or Hong Kong Post.
- Due to an increased volume of orders during particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take a few days extra. We are doing our best to get all orders out as soon as possible.
- Orders containing 6 or more items may be shipped using another service than listed below.
- Delivery standard applies to working days in the destination and excludes the time for customs clearance.
- Buyer is responsible for contacting post office proactively to collect your parcel upon receipt of notification from post office/ customs for undelivered parcels/ parcels being retained.
- We are NOT responsible for ANY applicable customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations, local sales taxes and other customs charges incurred for goods being retained at Customs.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations
Color: WLF GRY/MTLC SLVR-BLK-DFFSD TP
AIR TO MOVE YOU FORWARD
The Nike VaporMax Premier Flyknit Men's Shoe features a lightweight construction and flexible VaporMax Air cushioning for outstanding comfort through every step.
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximizes performance while reducing more material waste compared to traditional cut and sew. The equivalent of six recycled plastic bottles are used in every pair of Flyknit shoes, saving substantive material from reaching landfills.
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.